The CAB is mounted on the top of the right front frame rail and uses a 60-way system connector.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Turn the ignition switch OFF .
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the wiring harness connector 60-way connector from the CAB.
- Remove the CAB module mounting bracket-to-inner fender bolts.
- Remove the CAB from the vehicle.
- Install the CAB module and bracket into the vehicle. Secure the CAB in place with the mounting screws.
- Attach the 60-way connector to the CAB.
- Connect the battery cable.