REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except Premier and Monaco
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the switch pod assembly on Daytona and LeBaron coupe/convertible models.
- Remove the steering column trim cover on Daytona and LeBaron coupe/convertible models.
- Remove the cluster bezels and the mask/lens assembly.
- Remove the tachometer on the Spirit, Acclaim and LeBaron sedan models.
- Remove the screws attaching the gauge to the cluster assembly.
- Pull the gauge out of the cluster to remove it from the gauge pins.
- Position the gauge over its gauge pins and push until it is fully seated.
- Install the attaching screws to hold the gauge in place.
- Install the tachometer, if removed.
- Install the cluster bezels and mask/lens assembly.
- Install the steering column trim cover and the switch pod, if removed.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
Only the speedometer and tachometer gauges can be replaced with new ones as separate entities. The entire instrument gauge cluster must be replaced if any other gauge is faulty.