REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screws holding overhead console to reinforcement bracket.
- Slide overhead console rearward to separate reinforcement bracket retainer tab from the console.
- Lower the console assembly from the roof and disconnect electrical connections.
- Raise the console assembly to the roof and attach all electrical connections.
- Slide the overhead console forward to engage the reinforcement bracket retainer tab.
- Install the screws to hold the overhead console to the reinforcement bracket.
- Connect the negative battery cable.