REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove any trim panels as necessary to gain access to the glass pane.
- If removing the quarter glass, remove the nuts holding the glass module to the quarter glass opening.
- Cut the urethane sealer around the perimeter of the glass opening fence.
- Lift the glass module out of the glass opening. Separate the glass module from the vehicle.
- Clean all surfaces of the opening, fence and glass module.
- Prepare the fence and glass module using the same method as described in the windshield removal and installation service procedures earlier in this section.
- Install the window into the opening.
- If applicable, install the nuts to hold the quarter glass module in the opening.
- Wipe excess urethane from around the window, then install the quarter window molding and trim panel.
- Allow adequate time for the urethane to cure before driving the vehicle. For more details, refer to the windshield removal and installation procedure earlier in this section.