REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Sealed Fog/Driving Lamps
- Loosen and remove any screws holding the light bulb to a bracket or holder.
- Remove the light bulb from the bracket/holder.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the rear of the bulb.
- Remove the bulb from the vehicle.
- Plug the electrical connector into the new light bulb.
- Position the light bulb into the mounting bracket/holder.
- Install the retaining screws to secure the light bulb in position.
Non-Sealed Fog/Driving Lamps
- Remove the screws holding the fog lamp to the front fascia.
- Disengage the tabs holding the cover onto the back of the fog lamp, if so equipped. Remove the rear cover.
Remove the light bulb from the light assembly by either of the following methods depending on the particular type of bulb retention system used on the vehicle:
- Disengage the bulb retainer clip from the tabs on the back of the lamp assembly. Separate the clip from the lamp.
- Rotate the bulb socket counterclockwise 1 / 4 of a turn and extract from the lamp assembly.
- Pull the used bulb out of the socket assembly.
- Insert the new bulb into the lamp socket.
- Install the socket into the lamp assembly by either twisting the new bulb and socket into the lamp assembly or attaching the retaining clips.
- Install the rear cover, if so equipped.
- Install the retaining screws.
See Figure 1
A properly aligned fog lamp will project a pattern on the alignment screen (refer to headlamp aiming procedures) 4 in. (102mm) below the fog lamp centerline and straight ahead-refer to the illustrations.