REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm by lifting it against its spring tension and releasing the latch. Lift the arm off of the motor shaft.
- Open the liftgate and remove the trim panel. Detach the connector from the motor.
- Remove the grommet from the liftgate glass.
- Remove the screws that fasten the bracket to the liftgate and remove the motor assembly from the vehicle.
- Install a new grommet in the liftgate glass.
- Position the motor on the liftgate and secure with the screws. Tighten the screws to 60-70 inch lbs. (7-8 Nm).
- Connect the feed wires to the motor.
- Install the trim panel.
- Install and the arm and blade assembly.
- Tighten the wiper arm nut to 13-14 ft. lbs. (17-19 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the liftgate wiper system for proper operation.