REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the electrical wires to the cycling switch.
- Loosen and remove the 2 screws at the plumbing sealing plate.
- Wrap a rag around the capillary tube at the well opening.
- Pull the tube from the well while holding the rag firmly around the tube so the grease stays in the tube.
- Insert the capillary tube carefully into the grease-filled well.
- Fasten the cycling switch to the refrigerant plumbing plate with the 2 screws and tighten to 15-20 inch lbs. (1.7-2.3 Nm).
- Reconnect the wires leading to the switch.
- Check the operation of the switch.