REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- On models with a 2-piece tailgate/liftgate, lower the tailgate.
- Remove the liftgate.
- Remove the trim mouldings from the roof panels.
- Remove all the roof attaching bolts and trim bolts.
- With at least one other person, carefully lift the roof off of the body. Be careful to avoid tearing the weatherstripping. Be careful to avoid over-flexing the roof. The roof weighs about 150 lbs.
- Install the roof, making sure the weatherstrip is in place. Install the mounting bolts and torque them to 13-14 ft. lbs. (17-18 Nm).
- Insert the trim panels and mouldings with trim bolts.
- Install the liftgate.