REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the mounting screws, then lift off the mirror and gasket.
- Install by placing the gasket onto the bottom of the mounting area of the mirror.
- Insert the mirror with the screws and tighten down.
See Figure 1
- Remove the door trim panel and weathershield.
- Reach inside the door and detach the wiring at the connector for the mirror.
- Remove the mounting bracket cover screw, and slide the cover up onto the mirror stem.
- Remove the three mounting nuts.
- Pull the mirror loose from the door, feeding the wiring harness out through the hole in the outer door panel.
- Connect the new mirror onto the harness, then feed the wire through the panel.
- Insert the mirror on the mounting bracket, then install and tighten the nuts.
- Install the mounting cover, replace the trim panel and weathershield.