REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the bolts from the roll bar struts; these are located on the roll bar assembly.
- Unfasten the screws and washer assemblies from the roll bar to the floor pan.
- Remove the screws and washers from the roll bar to the side panels.
- Unfasten the screws and washers from the struts to the wheel housing. Remove the unit from the truck.
- Install the roll bar to the floor pan.
- Loosely install the bolts for the roll bar to the side panels.
- Install the strut-to-roll bar bolts, and the strut-to-wheel housing bolts.
- Secure all loose bolts and screws.