REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the master cylinder.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the power booster.
- Disconnect the pushrod from the brake pedal.
- Remove the power booster attaching nuts and remove the booster.
- Position the booster onto the mounting plate. Install and tighten the mounting nuts, tighten them to 16 ft. lbs. (21 Nm).
- Connect the pushrod to the pedal. Coat the eyelet with Lubriplate® or equivalent.
- Connect the vacuum hose to the check valve and check operation.
Do not attempt to dissemble the brake booster as this unit has to be serviced by the Manufacture or a qualified service station.