REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the cluster mask-lens, and cluster assembly.
- Remove the fuel, temperature, oil and ammeter gauges. You will not need to remove the speedometer gauge.
- Remove the voltmeter limiter and radio suppressor capacitors.
- Remove all the lamp sockets assemblies carefully by turning them counterclockwise.
- Remove the mounting screws that attach the printed circuit board to the cluster housing.
- Remove the printed circuit board.
- Install the printed circuit board on the cluster housing with the mounting screws.
- Tighten the mounting screws securely.
Do not overtighten the mounting screw, or you will damage the costly printed circuit board.
- Install all the lamp socket assemblies into the printed circuit board. Lock them into place by turning them clockwise.
- Install voltage limiter and radio suppressor.
- Install the fuel, temperature, oil and ammeter gauges.
- Install the cluster assembly.
- Replace the cluster mask lens and install the faceplate.