REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open the console door and remove the liner assembly.
- Unfasten the screws in the bottom of the console which are mounted to the underbody.
- Remove the console.
- Place the console in position on the truck and secure with the mounting screws.
- Insert the liner, then close the console door.
- Open the console door and remove the mounting screws.
- Remove the lock from the door.
- Place the new lock into position, then secure with screws.
- Close the door and check the lock cylinder operation.