REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the turn signal switch.
- Unfasten the two screws that release the buzzer switch (if equipped), then remove the switch.
- Remove the retaining screw and lift the ignition lock cylinder lamp out of the way.
- Remove the bearing housing.
- Detach the coil spring.
- Remove the lock plate from the shaft.
- Unfasten the 2 retaining screws and lift the lock lever guide plate to expose the lock cylinder release hole.
- Insert the key and place the lock cylinder in the LOCK position. Remove the key.
- Insert a thin punch into the lock cylinde