REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Lift the wiper arm, then loosen and remove the hold-down nut.
- Remove the wiper arm with a rocking motion.
- Place the arm in position and install the nut, but do not tighten it yet.
- Adjust the arm so that the heel of the blade is approximately 2.5-3.0 in. (64-76mm) above the windshield weatherstrip on the driver's side, or 1.25-1.75 in. (32-44mm) on the passenger's side.
- Tighten the arm slightly, but not too loosely. Turn the wipers on to see if they hit the outside margin of the windshield.
- If the blade does not hit, tighten the hold-down nut the rest of the way. If the blades do hit, adjust again until they do not hit, then tighten the hold-down nut.