REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the cotter pin, nut and washer that attach the lever to the clutch pedal.
- Remove the parking brake apply pedal from its mounting to gain more working clearance if needed.
- Press the clutch pedal shaft and shaft busing to the left and out of the pedal support and brake pedal. Inspect the pedal and shaft. Replace the pedal if bent, cracked or damaged in any way.
- Lubricate the pedal shaft, bushing and bore with multi-purpose grease.
- Insert the clutch pedal shaft through the support and brake pedal.
- Secure the shaft with the washer, nut and new cotter pin.
- Attach the parking brake pedal if removed.