See Figure 1
All radios are trimmed at the factory and should require no further trimmer adjustment unless the radio is being installed after repair, or if trimmer adjustment is desired because of poor performance.
- Extend the antenna to full length or to 31-33 in. (78.7-83.8cm) for best FM reception.
- Tune the radio to a weak signal between 1400 and 1600 kilocycles on the AM band.
- Increase the radio volume and set the tone control to maximum treble.
- The trimmer screw on most radios is located lower rear right-hand corner of the radio and can be reached by inserting a screwdriver into the recess hole.
- Adjust the trimmer by turning it back and forth until peak response in volume is obtained.