REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the wire harness connectors that will interfere with raising the cab.
- Disconnect the parking brake cable and brake lines.
- If necessary, disconnect the heater and A/C hoses. Refer to Routine Maintenance for discharging procedures.
- Disengage the transmission and transfer case shift linkage (if applicable).
- If equipped, disengage the tubing from the clutch master cylinder.
- Disconnect the steering shaft and gear.
- Disconnect all remaining connections between the frame and cab.
- Remove the restraint cables from the cab.
- Remove all cab hold-down hardware.
- Lift the cab from the frame.
- Replace the necessary cab mount bushings.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Replace any damaged hardware. Tighten all fasteners to the specification listed on the torque chart at the end of this section.