REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery ground cable.
- Remove the screws retaining the instrument cluster hood and bezel. Pull the assembly off over the upper retaining clips.
- Disconnect the message center wiring harness (if equipped).
- Remove the screws that fasten the large lens and shroud to the instrument cluster. (Cluster removal may be necessary on some models). Remove the gauge mask.
- Remove the gauge mounting screws or nuts and remove the gauge.
- Install and secure the gauge in its mounted position. Install the gauge mask, small lens and shroud assembly (install the cluster assembly if removed). Connect the message center wiring harness. Install the cluster hood and bezel and connect the battery cable.