REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- If equipped with an overhead console, disengage the sun visors from the console. Remove the screws retaining the console to the roof, disconnect the wiring and remove the console.
- Remove the inboard sun visor clips. Remove the sun visors.
- Remove the upper moldings as needed, to gain access to the headliner.
- Remove the dome lamp, if equipped.
- Remove all interfering components.
- Separate the lining from the vehicle and remove it from the vehicle.
- Install the headliner in the vehicle, make sure it is positioned properly.
- Install the dome lamp.
- Install any trim moulding that was removed.
- Install the sun visor clips and the overhead console. Install the sun visors.
- Install the dome light, if equipped.
- Install all remaining components that were removed.