REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the vehicle and support it safely.
- Remove the sensor hold-down bolt.
- Remove the sensor shield and sensor from the differential by pulling the sensor straight out.
- Disconnect the wiring and remove the sensor.
- Connect the wiring to the sensor. Make sure the seal is in place between the sensor and wiring connector.
- Install the sensor into the differential housing, making sure the new O-ring is in place.
- Install the sensor shield.
- Install the sensor hold-down bolt and tighten it to 14-19 ft. lbs. (19-26 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.