REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the screws mounting the washer reservoir to the mounting bracket.
- Hold the reservoir and disconnect the wiring leads to the washer pump.
- Remove the pump mounting nut and mounting washer from the reservoir but reaching through the filler cap opening.
- Remove the pump from the bottom of the washer reservoir. Discard the rubber grommet
- Install a new mounting grommet.
- Install the washer pump and secure it with the washer and nut.
- Connect the wiring leads and secure the reservoir to its mounting bracket.
- Fill the reservoir. Check for leaks and pump operation.