REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the air cleaner assembly, if needed for access.
- Perform the fuel system pressure release.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable(s).
- Loosen the fuel intake and return hose clamps. Wrap a shop towel around each hose, twist and pull off each hose.
- Remove each fitting and note the inlet diameter. Remove the copper washers.
- Clean both ends of the fuel line with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Replace the copper washers with new washers.
- Install the fuel fittings in the proper ports and tighten to 175 inch lbs. (20 Nm).
- Using new original equipment type hose clamps, install the fuel return and supply hoses.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable(s).
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Install the air cleaner assembly.