REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Clamp the seat belts to keep them from retracting.
- Locate and disconnect seat wiring at the connector(s).
- Move front seats forward or back for access to the hold down hardware.
- Put the rear seats in the stowed position.
- On Durango 3rd row seats, lift the cushion upward and forward to floor cargo position.
- Remove the hardware securing the seat.
- On split bench models, lift the center seat upward to clear attachment stud
- Remove the seat from the vehicle.
Do NOT activate the track adjusters once the fastening hardware is removed.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.