REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the hose from the pump and drain the washer fluid into a suitable container.
- Disconnect the electrical wiring at the pump.
- Disconnect the washer fluid level sensor.
- The level sensor float must be positioned horizontally relative to the reservoir in order to be removed. This will be obtained when the reservoir is empty.
- Using a trim tool or other wide, flat-bladed instrument, pry the barbed inlet nipple of the sensor out of the rubber grommet seal.
- Reverse the removal procedure. Use a new rubber grommet seal.