REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Turn the wiper switch ON , then turn the ignition ON and OFF . This brings the wipers to a more convenient working position.
- Lift the wiper arm to raise the wiper blade and element off of the windshield.
- Push the release tab under the arm tip and slide the blade away from the tip (towards the pivot), and remove the blade from the arm.
- Slide the blade retainer into the U-shaped formation on the tip of the wiper arm until the release tab snaps into position.
- Place the arm and blade assembly back onto the windshield.