REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the injection line at the nozzle holder.
- Unscrew the nozzle holder.
- Place the nozzle holder in a vise bearing on the nut.
- Remove the nozzle body from the nut. Lift the pressure adjusting shim, spring, retaining pin, spacer and nozzle tip from the nozzle holder body.
- Clean all parts in clean fuel oil. Replace any part which shows signs of wear or damage.
- Assemble all parts and install the assembly in the engine. Torque the assembly to 45-55 ft. lbs. Connect the injection line.