See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the lower rear screw from the roller track cover, body sheet metal side.
- Remove the 2 bolts securing the upper hinge assembly mounting plate and remove the plate.
- Remove the 2 screws securing the lower roller bracket to the door lower roller bracket support assembly.
- Now, you'll need an assistant. Slide the door rearward, guiding the upper front and rear rollers out of the rails.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Adjust the door as described above.
- Front fit is controlled at the lower roller support bracket. Loosen the 4 screws and adjust the door.
- Rear fit is controlled at the upper hinge roller assembly. Loosen the 3 screws and adjust the door to maintain 0.04-0.06" clearance between the plastic guide on the roller and the track flang top surface by controlling the angle of the hinge door half relative to the body horizontal.
Loosen the 2 screws and adjust the hinge-roller assembly to control the door position.IN-OUT ADJUSTMENT
- Front lower fit is controlled at the lower roller bracket. Loosen the 2 screws and adjust the door.
- Front upper fit is controlled at the upper hinge roller-to-bracket mounting stud. Loosen the 3 screws and adjust the door to maintain a 0.10" roller-to-track clearance.
- Rear fit is adjusted at the rear striker.
FORE AND AFT ADJUSTMENT
- Remove the outer covers.
- Loosen the hinge-roller screws and move the assembly to the desired position.
- Tighten the screws and check the fit.
- If necessary, shim the front striker to make sure that the pin enters the striker by 12-15mm.
- If it was necessary to shim the striker, loosen the striker screws so they are just snug, close the door and open it carefully so as not to move the striker. Tighten the screws.
Front edge fit:
- Loosen the 3 upper roller bracket screws.
- Loosen the 4 lower attaching screws.
- Move the door to the correct position and tighten the lower bolts.
- Make sure that there is 1.5mm clearance between the top roller and the top of the track.
Rear edge fit:
- Loosen the rear center striker and move it up or down the amount the door is to be raised or lowered, and tighten the screws.
- Close the door so that the rear latch is caught, but not fully closed.
- Loosen the 3 hinge screws and fully close the door.
- Push the front edge of the hinge up as far as it will go and snug down the front screw.
- Pull down firmly on the swing arm and full tighten all 3 screws.
- Make sure that there is 0.8mm clearance between the latch pawl and striker bar.
- Front upper corner adjustments are made by loosening the roller stud nut and moving the door to the correct position. Maintain a 1.5mm clearance between the rollers and the top of the track. Tighten the screws.
- Front lower corner adjustments are made by loosening the 2 lower roller support bracket screws and moving the door to the desired position. Tighten the screws.
- Rear adjustments are made by loosening the rear center striker and moving it to the desired position. Tighten the screws.