See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Clean the outside of the reservoir cover before removing it.
- Remove the cover from the reservoir.
- When the fluid is HOT, the level will be approximately 1 / 2 -1" below the top of the filler next or at the level indicated on the dipstick.
- If the fluid is at ROOM TEMPERATURE (approx. 70°F), the level will be about 1 1 / 2 -2 1 / 2 " below the top of the filler neck.
- If it is necessary to add lubricant, use Chrysler Power Steering Fluid or its equivalent.
Never add gear oil or automatic transmission fluid!