REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Raise the glass to the full UP position.
- Remove the trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the down-stop bumper bracket.
- Lower the glass all the way.
- Remove the lower vent window support bolt.
- Locate the vent window retaining clip screw through the weatherstripping and remove the screw.
- Lower the door glass and tilt the vent window assembly rearward.
- Remove the vent window.
- Disconnect the regulator wiring from the harness.
- Slide the door glass forward to disconnect it from the regulator.
- Remove the inside weatherstripping from the glass opening.
- Lift the glass from the door.
- Drill out the regulator mounting rivets.
- Install the regulator. Replace the rivets with 1 / 4 -20X 1 / 2 inch bolts and nuts, torqued to 90 in. lbs.