REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the air cleaner.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the four pin connector on the AIS.
- Remove the temperature sensor from the throttle body housing.
- Remove the two Torx® head screws.
- Remove the AIS from the throttle body housing, making sure that the O-ring is with the AIS.
- Be sure that the pintle is in the retracted position. If the pintle measures more than 1", it must be retracted by using ATM test code #03.
The battery must be connected for this operation.
- Install new a O-ring on the AIS.
- Install the AIS into the housing making sure the O-ring is in place.
- Install the two Torx® head screws.
- Connect the four pin connector to the AIS.
- Install the temperature sending unit into the throttle body housing.
- Connect the negative battery cable.