REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
- Perform the fuel system pressure release.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the three screws attaching the pressure regulator to the throttle body. Place a shop towel around the inlet chamber to contain any fuel remaining in the system.
- Pull the pressure regulator from the throttle body.
- Carefully remove the O-ring from the pressure regulator and remove the gasket.
- To install, place a new gasket on the pressure regulator and carefully install a new O-ring.
- Position the pressure regulator on the throttle body press it into place.
- Install the three screws and torque them to 40 in. lbs.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test for leaks using ATM tester C-4805 or equivalent. With the ignition in the RUN position depress ATM button. This will activate the pump and pressurize the system. Check for leaks.
- Reinstall the air cleaner assembly.