REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the air cleaner.
- Disconnect the throttle cables from the throttle body linkage.
- Remove the two screws from the throttle cable bracket and lay the bracket aside.
- Disconnect the wiring connector.
- Unscrew the sensor.
- Apply heat transfer compound to the tip portion of the new sensor.
- Install the sensor and torque it to 100 in. lbs.
- Connect the wiring connector.
- Install the throttle cable bracket with two screws.
- Connect the throttle cables to the throttle body linkage and install the clips.
- Install the air cleaner.