REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cluster bezel from the dash panel.
- Remove the retaining screws from the radio.
- Pull the radio far enough away from the dashboard to reach the connections.
- Label and unplug all connections on the back of the radio.
- Remove the radio from the dash panel.
- Plug all connections into the back of the radio.
- Place the radio in dash opening.
- Tighten the radio mounting screws to 30 inch lbs. (3.3 Nm).
- Install the cluster bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.