REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Raise and safely support the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Remove the nut and washer from the link bolt at the lower control arm.
- Remove the link bolt, retainers, insulators and spacer from each control arm.
- Remove the bolts from the sway bar retainers.
- Remove the sway bar from the vehicle.
- Carefully inspect the retainer and link bushings. Replace as necessary.
- Position the sway bar on the vehicle.
Perform final tightening of all suspension components with the vehicle at ride height.
- Install the sway bar retainers bolts.
- Install the link bolt, retainers, insulators and spacer on each control arm.
- Install the nut and washer on the link bolt at the lower control arm.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Tighten the retainer bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Tighten the link nut to 100 inch lbs. (11 Nm).