REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 10
- Remove the power window switch housing bezel or the window regulator handle.
- Remove the armrest and inside latch handle and bezel.
- Use a trim removal tool to pry the trim panel away from the door inner panel. Remove the trim or access panel from the door.
- Carefully separate the water shield from the door inner panel. Remove the water shield from the door.
- If necessary, remove the door pull handle and upper trim panel.
- Apply adhesive to the water shield edges, prior to installation.
- Install the water shield on the door inner panel.
- Position the trim panel on the door inner panel and press inward around the edge of the panel to attach the retainers to the inner panel.
- Install the inside latch release handle.
- Install the door armrest and inside latch release handle bezel. Tighten the armrest retaining screws to 30 inch lbs. (3 Nm).
- Install the window regulator handle or the power switch housing.
- If removed, install the door upper trim panel and the pull handle. Tighten the retaining screws to 30 inch lbs. (3 Nm).