REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Bucket Seat
See Figure 1
- Remove the anchor bolts and shoulder belt from the seat platform.
- Remove the seat track-to-floor nuts and lift out the seat.
- Separate the seat from the platform if necessary.
- Install the seat to the platform.
- Place the seat in position inside the vehicle and tighten the mounting bolts to 55 ft. lbs. (75 Nm).
- Install the shoulder belt and anchors.
The 3-passenger seat is attached to the floor with hooks and anchors at the rear, and with latches and anchors at the front. The 4-passenger seat is attached to the floor with brackets, nuts and studs.
- On 3-passenger seats: Lift up the release lever and push up on the seat.
- While holding up the front of the seat, push rearward to unlatch the rear anchors.
- Lift the seat up and out of the vehicle.
- On 4-passenger seats: Remove the hold-down bolts and remove the seat.
- Place the seat in position and mount it as required.
A travel seat option is offered on some models. The package can be converted from a 6-passenger, forward facing seating arrangement to:
The seat/cushions, and table are arranged by various lowering and platform placement. Removal is accomplished by simultaneously inserting small prybars in the opening at each side of the seat platform and raising the travel latch pin to disengage the latches from their stops.