REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
On all manual transmissions, the switch is located on the driver's side of the transmission, just below and behind the shifter.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Locate the switch on the transmission.
- Disconnect the switch electrical harness.
Place a drain pan under the transmission to catch any fluid that may leak out.
- Using a properly sized wrench, loosen and remove the switch.
- Coat the switch threads with Teflon® tape and install the switch.
- Carefully tighten the switch.
- Connect the switch electrical harness.
- Lower the vehicle.