REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
The air cleaner contains a dry paper element that keeps most dirt and dust from entering the engine. The paper element should be replaced every 30,000 miles (42,000 km).
- Remove the air intake hose air duct.
- Unfasten the air cleaner filter cover wing nut and remove the cover.
- Remove the old filter element.
- Clean the air box with a dry rag and insert a new filter element.
- Install the air cleaner filter cover and fasten with the wing nut.
- Install the air intake hose air duct.