REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bolts mounting the washer reservoir to the mounting bracket.
- Hold the reservoir and disconnect the wiring leads to the washer pump.
- Empty the washer solvent out of the washer reservoir.
- Remove the pump from the reservoir by gently prying it to release it from the rubber grommet.
- Remove the pump from the bottom of the washer reservoir.
- Discard the rubber grommet.
- Install a new mounting grommet.
- Install the washer pump and secure it with the washer and nut.
- Connect the wiring leads and secure the reservoir to its mounting bracket.
- Fill the reservoir.
- Check for leaks and pump operation.
- Connect the negative battery cable.