REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Raise the hood.
- Disconnect the negative battery ground cable.
- Unplug the wiring at the motor.
- Remove the wiper motor mounting bolts.
- Lower the motor to gain access to the crank arm-to-drive link bushing.
- Disconnect the crank arm from the drive link by prying the bushing off.
- Remove the motor.
- Remove the nut securing the crank arm to the motor.
- Remove the crank arm.
- Install the crank arm. Tighten the retaining nut to 95 inch lbs. (11 Nm).
- Connect the drive link to the crank arm.
- Position the wiper motor and install and secure the mounting bolts.
- Tighten the mounting bolts to 65 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Connect the wiring harness to the wiper motor.
- Connect the battery cable.
- Close the hood.