REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Open the ash tray.
- Use the trim panel remover to gently pry out and remove the center mounting bezel.
- Unfasten the 2 radio mounting screws and bolts, then partially pull the radio out of the instrument panel.
- Detach the electrical wiring, antenna cable and ground wire from the rear of the radio. Remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Attach the ground wire, antenna cable and electrical connector to the rear of the radio.
- Place the radio in position in the instrument panel, then install the 2 mounting screws.
- Install the center bezel making sure the retaining clips are secured.
- Close the ash tray.
- Connect the negative battery cable.