See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the antenna mast by unscrewing the mast from the antenna body.
- Locate the antenna lead disconnect in the instrument panel wire harness above the right kick panel. Disconnect the antenna cable from the cable lead.
- Unfasten the push pins from the rear of the plastic inner fender shield and move the shield to gain access to the mounting screws.
- Remove the mounting screws, then remove the antenna base and cable assembly from under the fender.
- Align the antenna adapter tongue with the groove in the fender hole and push the adapter into the fender.
- From under the fender, push the antenna base and cable through the adapter in the fender. Tighten the mounting screw to 75 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Seat the grommet in the side panel and attach the cable to the instrument pane harness connector.
- Install the plastic inner fender shield.
- Connect the antenna cable to the cable lead.