REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster from the vehicle.
When handling or storing the instrument cluster, make sure that the overlays are not damaged. If you put the cluster down, make sure it is in the face up position or the gauge operation will be damaged.
- Remove the attaching screws from the printed circuit board cover. The bottom screws attaching the lens to the housing can be accessed without removing the foam pad.
- Detach the odometer connector.
- Remove the lens attaching screws, then remove the lens.
- Carefully pry out the dial and gauge assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.