REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 8
When handling or storing the instrument cluster, make sure that the overlays are not damaged. If you put the cluster down, make sure it is in the face up position or the gauge operation will be damaged.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument panel top cover and bezel by carefully prying it up to disengage the retaining clips.
- Unfasten the four screws attaching the cluster housing to the base panel.
- Pull the cluster rearward to disengage it from the base panel, then remove the cluster from the vehicle.
- If necessary, you can replace the cluster bulb(s) by accessing them from the rear of the cluster. The bulbs are identified on the rear of the cluster.
- Position the cluster and press firmly in place.
- Install the four cluster housing-to-base panel screws.
- Install the instrument panel top cover and bezel by pushing it into place.
- Connect the negative battery cable.