REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. Wait at least 2 minutes to begin service to allow the SRS ample time to disarm.
- If equipped with a manual transaxle, remove the shifter knob.
- Remove the attaching screws from each side of the cup holder. On vehicles with a non-armrest console, remove the 2 screws from the rear of the console. On vehicles with an armrest console, remove the 4 screws in the console bin.
- Pull the parking brake lever up all of the way.
- Lift the console at the rear and guide it out from under the instrument panel.
- Place the console into proper position in the vehicle.
- Return the parking brake lever to the fully released.
- Install the console retaining screws and screws to each side of the cup holder.
- If equipped with a manual transaxle, install the shifter knob.
- Connect the negative battery cable.