REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the trunk latch, as follows:
- Remove the clip securing the lock cylinder to the trunk lid, then pull the lock cylinder from the trunk lid.
- Place the lock cylinder in the trunk lid, then install the retaining clip.
Install the trunk latch, as follows:
- Position the latch in the vehicle and engage the trunk ajar switch connector to the latch.
- Connect the remote trunk latch release cable to the trunk latch.
- Install the bolts holding the trunk latch to the trunk lid.
- Close the trunk lid.