REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. Wait at least 2 minutes to allow the air bag system ample time to disarm.
- Place the ignition key in the RUN position. Through the hole in the lower shroud, depress the lock cylinder retaining tab, then remove the key cylinder.
- Install the key in the lock cylinder. Turn the key to the RUN position (position where the retaining tab on the lock cylinder can be depressed).
- The shaft at the end of the lock cylinder aligns with the socket in the end of the housing. The align the socket with the lock cylinder, make sure the socket is in the RUN position.
- Turn the key to the OFF position.
- Connect the negative battery cable.