REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. Wait at least 2 minutes to allow the air bag system ample time to disarm.
- Remove both upper and lower steering column covers.
- Unfasten the multi-function switch mounting screws, then remove the switch from the steering column.
- Install the multi-function switch and secure with the retaining screws. Tighten the screws to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Install the steering covers and tighten the retainers to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.