REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Detach the electrical connector from the reservoir pump.
- Place a suitable drain pan under the reservoir, then disconnect the washer hose from the pump and allow the reservoir to drain into the pan.
- Carefully pry the pump away from the reservoir and out of the retaining grommet. Be careful not to puncture the reservoir when removing the pump.
- Remove and discard the rubber grommet.
- Place a new rubber grommet in the reservoir.
- Place the pump into position, then push it onto the grommet until it is fully seated.
- Attach the reservoir pump electrical connector.
- Carefully lower the vehicle.
- Fill the windshield washer reservoir with the proper type and amount of fluid.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then check the system for proper operation.